Ground blind chairs are very important in hunting, especially in hunting for animals in a particular location for long hours. In order to ensure that the most ideal ground blind hunting chair is chosen, a lot of factors are to be considered to ensure that you get the best hunting experience and comfort.
- Here are a few best ground chair for hunting
Here are a few best ground chair for hunting
For all the lovers of shooting out there, the Millennium G100 Blind Chair is a full back seat with adjustable tripod legs and foldable design . This blind chair is quite remarkable when it comes to on site action, as its adjustable tripod legs and foldable design makes it handy to carry around to any location and also enhance your comfort while seating. But what makes the Millennium G100 Blind Chair so remarkable that one would want to purchase it?
The adjustable legs of this great seat are just superb, and the ability of the adjustable legs to stretch is just remarkable. This gives the user the chance to set up the seat based on personal comfort, irrespective of height and size.It is very rare to find an even ground when out in the wild.
It is most likely that the grounds are not balanced in any way. So what do you do? The Millennium G100 Blind Chair has its three legs adjustable in whatever direction you want. This feature allows you balance yourself out even when you are on the most uneven grounds.
The seat height can also be adjusted to about 18 inches to 23 inches, making it easier for user to use the seat based on their height and other reasons. Although, one common reason people like higher chairs is because of the presence of the head rest. The top of a high seat can be used as a headrest at any occasion.
The Millennium G100 Blind Chair is a very strong chair, and it is made with aluminum. Aluminum is a very durable metal, yet flexible. Aluminum can be sat on without causing pains to the butt in a short while. Even the most comfortable chair would become uncomfortable if sat on for too long. But the aluminum construction of the Millennium G100 Blind Chair makes it manageable for sitting in a short while. But this might not matter when you have got your eyes focused on a game, and you are totally focused on scoring that kill.
- Easy to use and carry around
- Able to balance well on uneven ground
- Made out of durable materials
- lack of cushioning to enhance comfort for long sitting periods
If you are looking for a sturdy and comfortable blind chair, the Alps OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Blind Chair is sure to grasp your attention. According to users, it is one of the most comfortable and sturdy 360 degrees rotating blind chair. This depicts a little bit of confidence, if not a little too much. So what then makes this blind chair so special that it stands out in the market? Let us then go through a number of its features to see if this level of confidence is not just in words but on the work of the blind chair.
The frame of this material is coated with a powder in a sturdy manner to make it resistant to wear and abrasion. The abrasive feel of the powder coat usually prevents scratches and other forms of wear from degrading the material. It comes with an adjustable seat height that lets you raise the level of the backrest of the seat. This is usually due to the height of the person using the chair or to raise the seat high enough to use the top of the backrest as a headrest. This adjustable seat height is a really good advantage. It helps the user rest whenever there is no action. The Alps OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Blind Chair is designed with adjustable legs to ensure that it attains balance even in the most uneven terrains. This feature is ideal for users who want to seat comfortably in the most uneven ground conditions. One of the reasons why the Alps OutdoorZ Stealth Hunter Blind Chair is durable is because of the tech mesh material used to construct it. Tech mesh is a natural moisture management fabric that allows air to pass through and allows heat to escape.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around
- Made with durable materials
- Ability to make 360 degree swivels
- Flexible and adjustable
- Absence of cushioningon the seat
- absence of arm rest and shooting stick supports
If you are looking for a classic looking chair to use as a blind chair, you have come to the right place. The design of this blind chair is to give it a classic chair look, but with all the comfort that a modern chair has to offer at just very affordable price. It is not that classic are not comfortable, it is just that the chairs are made completely out of wood most times and they are not really suitable for sitting for a long time.
Smith Works Outdoors ComfortQuest Sport Chair is coated with black powder on its aluminum frame. This black powder is very durable and is one of the factors responsible for the remarkable lasting of the chair as a whole. The primary purpose of the black powder coating, however, it to protect the frame from wear and abrasion, and it is quite befitting to say that the black powder coating is the perfect material for the job.The seat is made from polyester fabric with a 600D water resistant coat. This coating enables you to continue hunting, even in the rain, without fear of the seat materials getting damaged.Bear in mind that the arms and back of the chair are also made with the same water resistant coated polyester material. Which means that all the points on the chair that can be damaged with water are fully protected from wet weather conditions. The seat contains a ball bearing of very good quality to ensure that the swivels are not squeaky, and do not have tendencies to separate the seat from the stand. The ability to adjust the height of the seat legs make the seat ideal for use for people irrespective of their height. All you have to do is adjust the legs of the seat to the height of your choice, and you are good to go. The adjustable height is usually between 13 inches to 18 inches.
- durable and water proof
- classic design
- Top notch swivel technology
- Cannot be folded in to a handy size
- Absence of shooting stick supports
Rednek Blinds Portable Hunting Chair
The Rednek Blinds Portable Hunting Chair is one of the smallest hunting chairs you would find in the market today. It is designed with three legs that can be adjusted to improve positioning and increase comfort. So what makes the Rednek Blinds Portable Hunting Chair unique?
The chair possesses a thick layer of cushioning on the seat and on the backrest, and is ideal for all-day hunting if comfort is the major criteria. The cushioning are made with foams of high density that offer comfort all round. The seat swivels, however, in only 180 degrees direction. Its swivels are quiet and make sure that your location is not given off to the wildlife as you try to adjust for a shot. One of the most impressive features of this shunting chair is its ability to balance out automatically on uneven terrains. Its three legs are adjustable and self-leveling to ensure that the chair maintains a certain level of balance while being used on different grounds. Its frame is made of steel that is coated with powder. Powder coating ensures that the chair is protected to wear and scratches that might disfigure the look of the chair. It also protects the chair from external weather conditions such as moisture. The seat can be collapsed easily to ensure ease in carrying and portability. So you do not have to consider the burden of carrying the seats to far locations, especially if space is another factor. Another impressive feature is the removable and washable seat covers. You can only find this feature on a few hunting chairs, and it makes it easier to detach the chair into smaller parts to ensure easier packing.
- Flexible and portable
- Durable and strong
- Silent and comfortable
- Ability to balance on uneven terrains
- Not waterproof
- Absence of armrests
Guide Gear Big Boy Comfort Swivel Hunting Blind Chair
The Guide Gear Big Boy Comfort Swivel Hunting Blind Chair is one chair that is bigger, better, and has a lot of features that would make it considered a good hunting chair. It comes with a wide seat and arm rests that ensure that your comfort while hunting is always met. Armrests always come in handy when you need to relax your arms after being in the gun pointing position for some time. The seat has a steel frame that is strong enough to lift up to 500 lbs. of weight.
The chair is built with sturdy materials that ensure it is tougher than most traditional hunting chairs. This toughness is back up with its ability to swivel in a 360 degree direction. One might think that its swiveling might cause creaking and other noises that would attract the attention of the wildlife and scare them off. The chair is designed to swivel as silent as possible to ensure that the wildlife are not informed of your presence in their surroundings. It is quite easy to fold and carry around, and comes with a shoulder strap to aid the process of carrying. This ensures that you can easily carry it to anywhere you want to hunt without being discouraged of the space it might occupy and the burden of carrying it. It is designed with a dura mesh seat that provides maximum comfort and support. Dura mesh is a material that is used for seat production, and it is special because it does not flatten out over time.
- Durability and strength
- Armrest supports and dura mesh cushioning
- Foldable and easy to carry around
- Legs are not adjustable
- Cannot be comfortable on uneven terrains
Browning Camping Strutter Chair
This hunting chair is one low level chair that offers you comfort unlike the rest. It is described as the best accessory when considering a turkey hunt, but can be used for hunting other animals.The low-profile lets you target ground-birds easily, while lying on the backrest gives you a good view of the bird in the air. It uses a low-profile design that keeps you on low ground and far from the sight of the wildlife. This keeps you hidden enough to aim and take the perfect shot. Let us take a look at a few of its features that make it ideal for shooting birds
It is designed with a compact folding design that gives it a low-profile and ensures that both ground-birds and flying birds are easy to target. It offers a perfect view, accompanied with comfort that allows the user rest whenever needed. The arms contributes to the strength of the frame, but can however be used as armrests when the user decides to. This hunting chair can be folded down to an extremely small size that can be fitted into an 8 by 28 inch bag. So carrying this hunting chair along, regardless of the distance of the locating is made easier. Its lightweight eases the burden of carrying it around, and ensures that you are not discouraged from carrying it sites in far locations. Wider versions of this hunting chair is available for those who would want it in a bigger size. One should not assume that the bigger version would be stronger, as they are made from the same material and are coated with powder coating. They are made with steel frames, strong enough to lift up 300 lbs.
- Low-profile design
- Foldable and portable
- Durable and strong
- Available in various sized
- Suitable for hunting birds only
- Absence of shooting stick supports
Primos Double Bull Tri Stool
This tri stool chair is designed in a way to prevent loss of blood flow to the legs, unlike other hunting chairs. It is designed to give the perfect view and sitting conditions to the hunting process and make it more comfortable. A few features that make the Primos Double Bull Tri Stool unique are listed below
The Primos Double Bull Tri Stoolis designed with the best of materials. All Primos products are made with quality materials and it has become of their dominant traits. The Primos Double Bull Tri Stool is made solely for tough situations and environments. It is designed and tested to ensure that it would strongly withstand the harshest conditions it might face while being used. Conditions such as heavy rainfall, hot climate, heavy winds, etc. are but a few of the tough conditions that a hunter can face in the wild. The Primos Double Bull Tri Stool is designed to withstand these harsh conditions, but not lacking some level of comfort. It is designed in a way to ensure that your sitting is as comfortable as can be, unlike standard hunting chairs that cause cold feet caused by loos of blood flow to the legs. This scenario is more uncomfortable than it sounds. The Primos Double Bull Tri Stool also ensures that mobility is not restricted and also gives a wide range of motion to the user, unlike most standard hunting chairs. It has a steel frame that is strong and durable, although weighing 6.5 lbs. It is designed with a flared backrest to provide support.
- Prevents loss of blood flow to the legs
- Tough and durable
- Provides more mobility and comfort
- No arm support
- Absence of shooting stick support
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST GROUND BLIND CHAIR FOR HUNTING
Choosing the best hunting chair to meet your needs while hunting is an important task, and you have to make sure you put a lot of considerations in place before you make a choice. First of all, ask yourself the reason why you are using the hunting chair. Once you can answer this, then you should follow the steps below
- Height: this is one of the most important factors to consider. In most cases you would need to sit at a higher level or even completely stand up to make a shot at your prey. This is because the hunting chair is not high enough, preventing you from taking the shot. In other cases, you might need to move in order to follow your prey’s movement, and moving your chair can be a very big distraction. Opt in for an adjustable chair to prevent these from happening.
- Weight: before choosing a hunting chair, you have to consider if it can carry your weight and that of your supplies comfortably. As a hunter, you would have a lot of weapons and supplies on you and which would cause you to have an extra weight. Choosing a hunting chair that would be able to carry up to twice your weight is advised, as accumulation of supplies on you might cause you to have twice your normal weight.
- Comfort: this is also one very important factor. You would need to consider how comfortable a chair is before you even consider buying it. Bear inmind that a comfortable chair would make the hunting more fun, since you would not be spending most of your time feeling discomfort. Just make sure you do not get too comfortable to avoid sleeping off while hunting.
- Durability: nobody wants a hunting chair that would begin to fail in a short period of time. Durability is one factor to consider if you know that you want to keep hunting for longer periods of time. The less durable chairs are often chosen by people who just want to try hunting out, or have no intention of doing it in the long run. Strong hunting chairs are made with aluminum most times, and usually have a curved seat. You should watch out for those two when searching for strong chairs.
- Portability: one thing you should ensure is the lightness of your equipment. Carrying heavy equipment would do you more harm than good. You equipment must be lightweight to the best it can, and must be easy to carry around. Bear in mind that heavy equipment would most definitely slow you down. If you feel that lightweight hunting chairs might not favor you, since we stated that you would need to use strong and durable chairs, then find ways to transport your equipment so as to save you the stress of carrying.
- Presence of perfumes: most of us know that animals have a strong sense of smell, and are easily attracted to strange smells. Picking a chair because it is made with materials that have a sweet smell would not do you any good. Pick chairs with lesser amounts of perfume to avoid being easily detected by the wild animals.
- Waterproofing: hunting in the rainy season would require that you use waterproofed equipment. Using a non-waterproofed hunting chair would cause the chair to gain extra weight from being soaked by water. However, it is important to note that some chairs are not designed with cushioning, and might not be affected by water as much. But it would be safer to opt for waterproof hunting chairs.
- Setting Up: setting up your hunting chair should be as fast as possible, so that you can spend the rest of you time on the hunting. Using chairs that take time to set up would not only waste your time, but also your energy. Go for hunting chairs that can be set up in a nick of time. These ones would help you save more time, so you can spend the remaining time actually hunting.
- Cost: hunting chairs come in different types, shapes and sizes, and these differences affect their prices. One thing you have to consider is your budget. Your budget would most definitely determine what you buy eventually. Once you know the amount of money you have, make a list of hunting chairs in that price range that you can choose from.
Other things to consider are the camouflage, noise levels, degrees of visibility, adjustability, fabrics used, etc. keep all these in mind before you make that final decision.
It is safe to say that the Rednek Blinds Portable Hunting Chair is the best hunting chair out of the few mentioned above. Not all its features are overwhelming, but the few it has makes it very ideal as a hunting chair. It has a mix of flexibility, portability, durability and comfort. This is not something every hunting chair possesses. Another of its key features is its quietness and ability to balance itself irrespective of the evenness of the terrain. It might not be waterproof or possess a number of supports, but its price makes it ideal for the features it offers.